A Blog of Random Thoughts

Sunday, April 25, 2010

MATH...Not What You Think

Ok, this may be hard to believe but a writer can be good at math. Like, you have to figure out how you are going to sell things and stuff, right? Well, I may be a super talented writer, but I am no math wiz. Or so I thought.
See, the kind of math I like to do is very unusual. But, despite the stupidity factor, it actually makes a lot of sense. If you have a sense of humor. If you don't, why are you reading my blog? This is despicable.
Here is an example of a problem.
LIFE=HAPPINESS=LOVE=BROKEN HEARTS=DEPRESSION=COUNCELOR=SPENDING A TON OF MONEY=POOR=EVEN MORE SAD=NO FOOD=DEATH.

Life equals death. You do the math!
Just another random thought from me!

3 comments:

  1. Nope, life is a wonderful gift. Look how long I've been around and I'm still kickin. I'm kind of wrinkly but still loving my life because you're in it. BTW You need a new math teacher. ;~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope I got no math teacher I teach myself stuff...and it might not be true but you have to admit it makes a lot of sense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does make sense Brynne and I really do understand.Love ya too.
    Pop-Pop

    ReplyDelete