A Blog of Random Thoughts

Monday, June 7, 2010

SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's here, freaks! Well, not technically as of summer sulstice or whatever, but schoolwise, it's soooooo close! Only 7 days and 2 hours left of school! I have so many things to do! Hit the beach, go camping, sit around and be the lazy butt that I am, and all that fun and exciting stuff! Although I do have some stuff planned, I still have a few weeks I need to fill. What are you planning to do this summer? Comment and give me ideas! And let freedom reign!

5 comments:

  1. 5 days left for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are u guys planning to do over the summer...besides seeing me, of course

    ReplyDelete
  3. You talkin to me?
    I don't know what we'll be doing except looking forward to seeing you. Why don't you post your new poem here. It is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should I? I don't know...OK fine

    ReplyDelete