A Blog of Random Thoughts

Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Few Random Comments

Hey yall! I haven't posted in a while because I haven't really had much to say. But I have a few blog and sites you might be interested in checking out:

www.QuizYourFriends.com: It's a site where you get to make your own quiz about anything you want in the whole world and then send it to any of your friends via email. It's pretty cool and catchy.

www.potatoninja.wordpress.com: Are giraffes ninja's in disguise? Find out at this very interesting blog

Also...I would love you forever (meaning you would be my favorite veiwer even if I don't know you) if you went to www.downtownbellevue.com and on the left side there is a quiz about your favorite pizza place. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE click Topolino's. It really means a lot. ;-)

COMMENT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR TELL ME WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE POSTED

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting my blog!!! I am trying to get views but it's not working!

    ReplyDelete