A Blog of Random Thoughts

Saturday, July 10, 2010

I have a few things to say

They are both about movies I have seen.
One: Last night I saw Steve Carell's new animated movie Dispicable Me. It was cute and well done. My brother was laughing in litterally the first five seconds of the movie. It is a very childish movie, but it was really good. I enjoyed it.
Two: ECLIPSE WAS EPIC!!!!!!!! So good! The best Twilight Saga movie yet! It is full of suspence and is definitely a must-see!!!
Yup, that's all I have to say! Oh wait no that isn't one more thing:
If you are the kind of person that reads a book and then goes to see the movie, you 99% of the time end up with disappointment and you never really like the movie at all. So here is my strategy. Instead of critizing the movie on how it was SO not like the book and being annoying and picking out all the flaws, SEE THE MOVIE AND THEN READ THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!! So you can say the book was much better instead of saying the movie sucked. And also you actually feel suspense in the movie and don't pay attention to all the little tiny wrong details about it!!! My theory is pretty much flawless. Try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment