A Blog of Random Thoughts

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hey Peeps

So, I haven't written since like the summer. I am having problems with this site because I can't figure out how to locate my blog traffic on the dashboard or if it even records it. I might switch to wordpress.com, and just upload all of my previous posts there and continue on that site, but I am not sure yet. I will let you know.
But before I go, some news! I went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 today with my friend. BEST MOVIE EVER if you don't see it you are not a true fan of mine.
And then again, some more news! Between this post and the last one I traveled to Hawaii. We stayed in the Grand Wailea and it was the most awesome vay-cay in the history of awesome vay-cays! So, yeah, I know you are jealous. Don't even try and hide it.
So Halloween was great, only like 2 kids came to our house so we have a ton of candy that has mysteriously disappeared...
Yup and I am traveling to a secret place on Wednesday. Oh, and for Thanksgiving, I have a friend who's birthday is Thursday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I only know one person with that birthday, so, you know who you are...

K bi

-Brynne

No comments:

Post a Comment