A Blog of Random Thoughts

Monday, March 22, 2010

Viewers Choice

Hey Yall! This here's Brynne, expert blogger of randomness, at you service. To get more views, I want you to tell me what you want me to blog about. It can be anything. If you already know it and just want to see how i interpret it, that's totally fine. If you want to actually know something or need advice that you think others could benefit from, that's cool, too. Wanna know about boys? Trust me, I can write pages on how to decode them. How to start and end a friendship in a sticky situation? You got it. This is the post I want most people to comment on. I take my blogging very, very seriously. Wink wink.
ANYTHING
(Also check out my new polls. they might be farther down the page.)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brynne,
    Why don't you blog about politics. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, because I'm a kid and no sane kid wants to read about politics (unless of course it is in a totally make-fun-of kind of way) LOL

    ReplyDelete